Chief is the leading collision repair solutions brand within Dover Corporation’s Engineered Systems segment.
Dover Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software, and digital solutions through our three operating segments. We combine global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve over the past 60-years. We trade on the HYSE under “DOV”.
Vehicle Service Group (VSG) is a strong, diverse and dynamic global leader in the vehicle service industry. VSG comprises 13 major vehicle lifting, wheel service, diagnostic and collision repair brands: Rotary Lift®, Chief®, Forward®, Direct-Lift®, Ravaglioli, Hanmecson®, Revolution®, Elektron, Blitz, Nogra, Butler, Space and Sirio.
Chief has been the industry’s leading North American brand since 1972 and offers a complete repair solution to Car Dealerships, Independent Repair Shops, MSO’s, and the vocational training centers world-wide
Chief solutions include:
- Computerized Measuring diagnostics
- Frame racks and repair benches
- Fixturing and Holding Systems
- Mig and Mig-Mag Welders
- STRW Spot welders and specialty accessories
- Professional grade rivet gun technology
- Aluminum Repair Solutions
- Largest Vehicle specification database in the industry
- I-CAR sustaining partner for training as part of Chief University with certified factory employed trainers
- ADAS in-bay solution 360-degree solution
Chief enjoys a global footprint that is supported by a team of highly qualified customer service and technical support representatives that are strategically located world-wide.