IBIS sets out its exciting two-year events roadmap
In 2020, face-to-face IBIS (International Bodyshop Industry Symposium) conferences made way for a new and exciting era of live broadcasts streamed direct to its audience via its bespoke interactive event platform. Throughout the year, IBIS brought together the global collision industry safely, efficiently and innovatively through the power of connecting online.
In 2021, IBIS plans to consolidate the success of these broadcasts with a new schedule of digitally delivered conferences. At their heart will the same world class, unique and thought-provoking content we’ve always delivered – wrapped up in high production presentations, panel debates, interviews, Q&A and live polling.
IBIS CEO Jason Moseley said: “2022 will herald a return to the power of face-to-face networking and relationship building as this year’s digital pathway leads the IBIS community forward to our highly regarded physical conference programme next year.”
2021 digital programme
- IBISConnect Latin America on 27 May
- IBISTV Global Summit on 24 June **
- IBISConnect Africa on 29 July
- IBISConnect USA – an exclusive, ‘by invitation only’ online event on 2 September
- IBISConnect Turkey on 6 October
- IBISConnect Middle East on 10 November
**This will be our second IBISTV live broadcast hot on the heels of our highly acclaimed first edition aired on 17 December which began the celebration of 20 years of IBIS.
2022 physical programme
- IBIS Middle East in Dubai on 24 February
- IBIS Africa in Johannesburg on 24 March
- IBIS USA in Jacksonville Florida from 4 to 6 May (an exclusive, ‘by invitation only’ event)
- IBIS Global Summit in June
- IBIS Latin America in Mexico on 14 July
- IBIS Turkey in Istanbul on 20 October
- IBIS China in Shanghai in December
Further communications on the theme, content and speakers for each digital and physical conference will appear on the IBIS Worldwide website and social media feeds over the coming weeks and months.
To explore tailored partnership opportunities, contact IBIS head of sales Suzie Scott at [email protected].
Note to editors
Since its inception in 2001, IBIS – the International Bodyshop Industry Symposium – has become firmly established as the leading global conference and networking provider for collision industry leaders and influencers.
The inaugural conference was held at the Celtic Manor Resort Hotel in Wales in 2001 and hosted 120 delegates from 12 countries. Since then, IBIS events have been held at various venues around the world reaching more than 1,000 influencers each year with the Global Summit annually attracting over 350 delegates from more than 35 countries.
IBIS continues to spread its world-class conferencing in new territories and has recently visited markets across the planet including USA, Ireland, South Africa, Italy, the Middle East, Turkey and China.