IBIS announces Turkey themes
- July 12, 2018
- Posted by: Simon Wait
- Category: News
IBIS has announced the five themes that will be explored at IBIS Turkey 2018, taking place at the Hilton Bomonti, Istanbul on 30 October 2018.
Focussing specifically on the Turkish market, the event will delve into the current issues and challenges faced locally and the impact they have on a global scale.
Speakers, soon to be announced, will be discussing:
- Insurance claims efficiency through digitisation
- R&D and innovation in claims management
- Bodyshop profitability in the Turkish market and how to improve it
- Diversification and innovation in the bodyshop sector to strengthen propositions
- Bodyshop consolidation – the rise of the franchise
Building on the great success of previous years, the conference will bring together many sectors of the collision repair industry, offering a great platform for networking and idea sharing.
The intensive one-day event will conclude with a drinks reception where delegates can network with likeminded individuals to build both new and existing relationships.