IBIS Middle East Announces 2019 Conference Themes
- October 19, 2018
- Posted by: Grant Thompson
- Categories: Featured News, IBIS Conferences, News
Returning to the region for its sixth year, IBIS Middle East will take place on the 13 March 2019 at Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre. The theme for this year’s event ‘Strategic Sustainability’, will cover topics such as:
- How the UAE collision market has evolved and past trends
- Predicted collision market growth to 2024 and the resultant market forecast
- How will the collision market drivers, restraints and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of trends
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by collision market players? Presentations on the impact on competitive growth.
IBIS Middle East 2019 will build upon the success of last year’s conference where more than 140 delegates attended, representing manufacturers, insurers, suppliers and bodyshops, with presentations and panel debates touching on everything from driver behaviour, urbanisation, technology within claims, and the requirements of leading a business through such a fast-changing environment.
To follow updates and keep up with developments of this event follow us on Twitter @IBISworldwide or visit the website www.ibisworldwide.com. In the meantime, to find out more please contact Poppy Allard; email [email protected]