The exciting IBIS two-year events roadmap
We’re delighted to launch the IBIS 2021 and 2022 integrated digital and physical conference programme.
In 2020, face-to-face IBIS conferences made way for a new and exciting era of live broadcasts streamed direct to you via our bespoke interactive event platform. Throughout the year, IBIS brought together the global collision industry safely, efficiently and innovatively through the power of connecting online.
In 2021, we plan to consolidate the success of these broadcasts with a new schedule of digitally delivered conferences. At their heart will the same world class, unique and thought-provoking content we’ve always delivered – wrapped up in high production presentations, panel debates, interviews, Q&A and live polling.
2022 will herald our return to the power of face-to-face networking and relationship building as this year’s digital pathway leads us forward to our highly regarded physical conference programme next year.
2021 digital programme *
- IBISConnect Latin America on 27 May
- IBISTV Global Summit on 24 June
- IBISConnect Africa on 29 July
- IBISConnect USA – an exclusive, ‘by invitation only’ online event on 2 September
- IBISConnect Turkey on 6 October
- IBISConnect Middle East on 10 November
*All IBISConnect digital events are free to attend
2022 physical programme
- IBIS Middle East in Dubai on 23 February
- IBIS USA in Jacksonville Florida from 4 to 6 May (an exclusive, ‘by invitation only’ event)
- IBIS Global Summit in Monaco from 15 to 17 June
- IBIS Latin America in Mexico on 14 July
- IBIS Turkey in Istanbul on 20 October
- IBIS China in Shanghai in December
To explore tailored partnership opportunities, contact IBIS head of sales Suzie Scott at [email protected].
We hope very much to see you virtually or physically at one or more of our future IBIS conferences.