We’re delighted to launch the IBIS 2022 conference programme.
In 2020, face-to-face IBIS conferences made way for a new and exciting era of live broadcasts streamed direct to you via our bespoke interactive event platform. Throughout the year, IBIS brought together the global collision industry safely, efficiently and innovatively through the power of connecting online.
In 2021, we consolidated the success of these broadcasts with a new schedule of digitally delivered conferences. At their heart was the same world class, unique and thought-provoking content we’ve always delivered – wrapped up in high production presentations, panel debates, interviews, Q&A and live polling.
2022 will herald our return to the power of face-to-face networking and relationship building as this year’s digital pathway leads us forward to our highly regarded physical conference programme next year.
2022 physical programme
- IBIS Middle East in Dubai on 23 February
- IBIS USA in Jacksonville Florida from 4 to 6 May (an exclusive, ‘by invitation only’ event)
- IBIS Global Summit in Monaco from 15 to 17 June
- IBIS Latin America in Mexico on 14 July
- IBIS Turkey in Istanbul on 20 October
- IBIS China in Shanghai in December
To explore tailored partnership opportunities, contact IBIS head of sales Suzie Scott at [email protected].
We hope very much to see you virtually or physically at one or more of our future IBIS conferences.