As you may recall, we held the 2023 edition of the IBIS Global Summit at the end of June in Milan, which resonated on a truly international scale, both with those in attendance in Italy and those observing from afar via social media and the televised livestream feed.
With its enviable reputation as a source of high-level information, insights, and market analysis, IBIS has established itself as the perfect forum for high-level debate and a melting pot of innovative approaches to industry problems. Driven by world-class conference content and speakers, our conferences consistently deliver unparalleled peer-to-peer networking opportunities as well as groundbreaking, thought-leading presentations on a wide range of issues that receive excellent feedback from delegates.
With our IBIS 2024 conferences, we will continue to explore and seek solutions to the key issues facing the automotive collision repair industry. Whether it’s a local forum event, a larger regional conference, or the Global Summit itself, IBIS looks at the present and future opportunities and challenges in order to give our delegates a competitive edge.
We hope to see you at one of our conferences next year!
IBIS 2024 calendar of events:
- IBIS Middle East 2024 – 21 February 2024, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, UAE | Registration
- IBIS USA 2024 – 19-21 March 2024, JW Marriott Anaheim, USA | Invite-only
- IBIS Latin America 2024 – April 2024
- IBIS Global Summit 2024 – 21-23 May 2024, Sheraton Rhodes Resort, Greece | Registration
- IBIS ASEAN 2024 – June 2024
- IBIS Australia 2024 – 24 July 2024
- IBIS Iberia 2024 – September 2024
- IBIS France 2024 – November 2024
- IBIS China 2024 – December 2024
To book a place at any of the upcoming IBIS conferences, follow the “Registration” links above to go to the registration page for each event.
To show your interest in attending events that don’t have a registration page yet, click here or the button below to show your interest in attending one or more of our 2024 events. A member of our team will get in touch to help you.
For all event-related enquiries, please feel free to contact Emily Miles at [email protected].
To explore tailored partnership opportunities, contact IBIS head of sales Suzie Scott at [email protected].
We hope very much to see you at one or more of our future IBIS conferences.