Axalta headline IBIS Middle East 2019
- January 16, 2019
- Posted by: Salih Tahir
- Categories: IBIS News, Partners
IBIS Middle East, one of the regions ‘must attend’ events, is the collision repair industry’s leading networking platform for vehicle manufacturers, insurers, suppliers and bodyshops, sharing know-how, promoting debate and driving innovation. The event returns to Le Meridien Hotel & Conference Centre, Dubai on the 13 March 2019 and IBIS is delighted to announce global influencer and thought leader, Axalta as headline partner.
Axalta joins IBIS Middle East as part of the three-year deal with IBIS parent company, Plenham Ltd. On the partnership, IBIS head of commercial delivery, Poppy Allard, commented, ‘We are really pleased to have the support of our global partner, Axalta, for our upcoming IBIS Middle East event. The conference has become a must-attend on the calendar for key players within the industry and I’m confident that with the support of Axalta and our other partners we will deliver yet another fantastic, informative and interactive symposium’.
Themed ‘Strategic Sustainability’, supported by headline partner Axalta and partner Audatex, IBIS Middle East 2019 will cover the following topics:
- How the UAE collision market has evolved and past trends.
- What will be the collision market growth until 2024 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- Collision market drivers, restraints and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of trends
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by collision market players? Presentations on the impact on competitive growth.
Confirmed speakers for the event will be announced very soon so please visit the website www.ibisworldwide.com to keep up to date. For more information on the event or to book your delegate place please contact Sever Burlacu – [email protected]