IBIS and Audatex continue to drive Middle East Agenda
- November 20, 2018
- Posted by: Salih Tahir
- Categories: IBIS News, Partners
For the sixth year in a row Audatex and IBIS will collaborate as partners for the 2019 Middle East symposium returning to the Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre on the 13 March 2019.
The event themed ‘Strategic Sustainability’ will bring together the major influencers and stakeholders in the regions collision repair market seeking to address the strong headwinds being faced in the market.
On its partnership, Ben Barber, Managing Director for Audatex Middle East commented, “we are delighted to continue our partnership with IBIS and look forward to another fantastic event!”
IBIS Middle East, one the regions ‘must attend’ events, is a top-class gathering of vehicle manufacturers, insurers, suppliers and body shops that will showcase information, debates and innovation touching
- How the UAE collision market has evolved and past trends.
- What will be the collision market growth until 2024 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- Collision market drivers, restraints and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of trends
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by collision market players? Presentations on the impact on competitive growth.
The event will bring local stakeholders together to be a catalyst for change, to make the market a stronger and better place for everyone.
To follow updates and keep up with developments of this event follow IBIS on Twitter @IBISworldwide or visit the website www.ibisworldwide.com.
In the meantime, to find out more please contact Sever Burlacu; email [email protected]